“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jen and Daniel.....A Wedding!








Yesterday I had my first wedding to officially start my "2011 Wedding Season".  I hope every wedding goes as well as it did yesterday.  Beautiful bride, wonderful groom, sweet little boy, fantastic families and friends......and the weather was Awesome!  As with all my weddings, I took lots and lots of pics and have really just begun the proofing process but as I was going through them, I had to share just a few.

Such a wonderful new family and I had a such a wonderful time.  Congrats to Jen and Daniel.....I wish you many happy years together!

1 comment:

  1. Just these few photos here express the abundant joy and blessings upon this new family! Congratulations to them, and another awesome session, Julee!
    Brightest Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.