“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweet Baby Boy.....Just a couple

Just a couple tonight of a sweet little boy.  He is such a precious baby and was such a joy to photograph.  He started out with lots of smiling pics and then got "pooped out" and fell asleep.  So we got several pics of him sleeping.  I just loved this pic of him with his hands crossed....so peaceful and beautiful.

Thanks for all your comments and "stay tuned"  lots more to come in the upcoming days!  Love to hear your comments so click on comments and another screen will pop up.  I have had people ask - NO you do not have to have an account to leave me a message.  You will be given an option and you just click on anonymous.  Thanks for all the love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.